Consults and site visits may consist of one or more of the following needs:
- Tree identification.
- Selection of trees.
- Tree maintenance and health.
- Care of historic or veteran trees.
- Tree protection during construction or landscape projects – having a consulting arborist on the team provides efficiency and cost benefits.
- Supervision and inspection of trees during projects, including proper planting, root assessment /pruning, and establishing irrigation requirements.
- Consultation on small fruit and olive orchards, explaining planting and pruning strategies.
- Diagnosis of insect and disease in trees.
Contact Diane Van Anda